The latest nail color trends
The trends in nail shapes, colors, and arts are always changing. It’s like new trends are discovered every other day. Also, they are so creative and cool looking in their own way. Girls like to keep experimenting with the latest ones, but one must not forget that trends may go out of fashion but the classy style doesn’t. From casual outings to parties and office, classy nails raise your fashion sense and make you look royal. In the following article, we have tried to explain the top nail color trends.
Which are the high-performance native nail polish brands?
- Essie has a wide variety of colors, many modern shades, and releases seasonal collections.
- O.P.I is one of the most popular American brands and a salon favorite. It has a wide set of seasonal collections and the largest library of colors.
- Orly has a range of colors, but their nail treatments, base, and top coat products stand out by offering you the best manicure. And the cherry on the cake is that Orly offers the best application brush of all time!
- Priti NYC has trendy colors that are completely non-toxic and eco-friendly. They have designed outstanding colors, especially for the top designer shows at NYFW.
- Deborah Lippmann creates a luxe nail polish that focuses on the latest trends.
- Piggy Paint is designed especially for little ladies from the natural and low-odor formula. It is non-toxic and quick drying. Giftable packages and adorable colors are available to keep you in loop with the top nail color trends.
Which are the latest trends in fashion nails?
Here are some of the top nail color trends:
- Holographic nail polish: From scattered to linear holographic nails, these shiny, metallic, and colorful nails are everywhere. There is a glimmer rainbow-like effect that attracts many people. These fabulous nails can be achieved by either using a pigment powder on top of a gel base coat or by using an iridescent nail polish.
- Magnetic nail polish: Magnetic nail polish is not the latest trend, but it’s very cool. This nail polish has the iron savings in it, which take beautiful forms when exposed to a magnet held above it.
- Color changing nail polish: Nail paint that changes color depending on the temperature or lighting is another famous nail trend of this season. These highly fashionable nails are perfect for someone who gets bored quickly with nail colors and likes to switch them often.
- Gel nail polish: Gel nails are more durable and long-lasting as compared to acrylic nails. They can stay for 2-3 weeks and come in all sorts of colors and shades, and their wet and shiny look is superb.
- Non-toxic nail polish: Eating organic and healthy food has become an important part of most individuals’ lifestyle, and beauty is no exception. Organic nail polishes are those that are free of toluene, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, camphor, and DBP, which most nail colors contain.
Which nail colors look classy?
- The top nail color trends include neutrals, soft pink, shiny black, dove gray, and baby pink as a few classy nail colors that will never go out of style.
- White, pumice, powder blue, and mint green also have a very classy look.
- Red nail color for weddings and chrome glitters for parties are classy ideas that you can try for occasions.
What are the nail color trends for parties?
- Getting ready for a party doesn’t always mean that you must have dazzling and shimmery nails; you can simply add a touch of bling to your classy nails.
- For a party, the top nail color trends are either a dark or a neutral shade with a little glitter on them.
- Glitter with french tip nail art is an excellent option. Do not mix more than two shades of nail colors for a classy look.
- You may just go plain and have a nail color similar to the color of the outfit you choose to wear. Cover its top with a matte or high shiny coat so as to match with your mood and the theme of the party to rock one of the top nail color trends.
What are classy Christmas nails?
- Everyone loves Christmas. Snowflakes, reindeer, Santa, and anything that is related to Christmas is just perfect for Christmas nails.
- Even if you do not want to go for nail art and want to keep it simple with just a nail paint, opt for festive colors like white, red, and green, which are the top nail color trends for the festive season.