Earn rewards through gas spending
When a gas reward credit card holder spends at the gas station, the individual can expect to receive a 1% to 3% reward. Such cardholders also have the opportunity of earning bonus by spending in various categories like traveling, dining, entertainment, groceries, or business purchases. Such gas reward credit cards very often acquire a flat rate in all other spendings.
Such reward cards offer perks similar to the regular reward credit cards, where the cardholder receives sign up bonuses and other added benefits. However, to avail the benefits, the cardholder is required to pay an annual fee. Gas reward credit cards are more profitable and popular as compared to the gas rebate card, since they permit the cardholder to earn rewards on all purchases, enjoy all cardholder added benefits, and redeem for various options of rewards.
What are the 10 best gas rewards credit cards?
Here’s a list of the best gas rewards credit cards:
- Ink Business CashSM credit card
- Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
- AARP® credit card from Chase
- Bank of America® Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express
- Chevron and or Texaco Techron Advantage Visa Card
- BP Visa credit card
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
What are the benefits offered by Ink Business CashSM credit card?
- One of the best gas rewards credit cards, in the first 3 months from the opening of the account, it offers the cardholder a $500 bonus cashback on spending $3,000.
- On every anniversary year, the cardholder can earn a cashback of 5% on the first spending of $25,000, which includes purchasing of office supply either in stores or over the internet.
- On each anniversary year, the cardholder can gets a 2% cashback on the purchases with the first $25,000 that include gas station and dining.
- The cardholder can avail a 1% cashback on the rest of the purchases, without any limit on the amount that can be earned.
- This card has no annual fee associated to it.
What are the extra benefits offered by Citi ThankYou® Premier Card?
- 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points can be earned by the cardholder after the individual has spent $4,000 in the first 3 months of the account being opened.
- On traveling and gas station spending, the cardholder can earn 3x points.
- 2x points can be earned on entertainment and dining by the cardholder.
- On an airfare of $625 from any airlines, without any blackout days, 50,000 points can be redeemed, provided that the booking was done through the ThankYou Travel Center. Alternatively, the cardholder can get a gift card worth $500 when redeemed at thankyou.com.
- One of the best gas rewards credit cards, it comes with no expiry date, and the amount that a cardholder can earn also has no limit.
What extra benefits does the Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi offer?
- Every year, for the first $7,000 spent, the cardholder receives a 4% cashback, after which they receive a 1% cashback.
- One of the best gas rewards credit cards, it offers the cardholder a cashback of 3% for spendings on travel and dining.
- When a cardholder carries out any purchases through Costco and Costco.com, the individual is eligible to a 2% cashback.
- Any other purchase offers the cardholder a cashback of 1%.
What are the additional benefits offered by the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express?
- The cardholder receives a 3% cashback on purchases done at any the country’s supermarkets, which is applicable till the purchase reaches $6,000 each year, followed by a cashback of 1%.
- The cardholder is also eligible to a 2 percent cashback on spending at select gas stations as well as select departmental stores in the country.
- The cardholder receives a 1% cashback on all other purchases.
- One of the best gas rewards credit cards, this card comes with no applicable annual fee.
What are the extra advantages offered by the AARP® credit card from Chase?