An overview of charter bus rentals
Having a destination wedding in Miami and you live in Orlando? You do want to take your friends and relatives too. Well, instead of spending a fortune on airline tickets, did you know you could hire a bus? A road trip with your loved ones for one of the important celebrations of your life would be really fun! Getting on the road traveling to your desired location and taking breaks in the middle to see some beautiful spots around would be something that you would really enjoy and something that would make your trip memorable. It’s not just for weddings but for any occasion, where you need to travel to a place and road travel is an option. You can always rent a bus for everyone and have a really nice and fun journey, and witness beautiful locations along the way. Bus rentals are a really great idea for a group to have the fun together. Charter bus rentals allow you to rent a bus for temporary use for a group of travelers.
How can a charter bus service make your trip more enjoyable?
- If you are planning an outing you can have many traveling options. A charter bus rental can provide you with all the transportation solutions covering the basic needs of the more specific ones, along with keeping your safety in mind.
- Group travel during the holidays is ideal, particularly, when you have a lot of friends or family heading to the same destination.
- With a charter bus rental service, you can remain together instead of having to divide into multiple cars.
- You can enjoy the trip together, stay along the trip together, and see places and not let anyone miss the experience of it.
How can you enhance your trip by a charter bus rental?
- Security checks, running from one location to another, and luggage clearance at the airport are some of the things that just make you cringe at the name of travel. You will not find these hassles when traveling via a chartered bus.
- Additionally, you can enjoy a trip with your group of colleagues, family, or friends without being separated.
- Charter buses also make it possible to take breaks on the road whenever required.
How to calculate the cost of a chartered bus rental?
There are many factors that affect the cost of a chartered bus, which we will go through, briefly.
- The first factor is the duration and distance of your trip. The buses are rated on the bases of the hour, day, or mileage depending on the trip.
- The departure city is also a big factor in the rates. A city like Boston does not have streets big enough for buses; therefore, there are fewer companies in the area, and this, in turn, results in expensive prices.
- Route travel fees is an aspect that you need to look into. Some routes include toll routes, parking permits, and other additional travel fees.
What are the things I need to be aware when planning a trip using a chartered bus?
- Bus drivers are required to take a break of 8 hours, after driving for 10 hours a day. If your schedule requires more than 10 hours of driving, the bus company needs to provide another driver, which will increase your cost by several dollars.
- Make sure you are aware of the peak and off seasons for the transportation industry. During peak seasons the rates are high, like in April, May, and June it’s expensive, but during off-season like January, February, and July, the rates are the least expensive, as it is winter and the end of summer.
- If you are renting a 56 seater bus, it will cost more compared to say, a minibus. Make sure as to hire a bus that isn’t too big for your group.